Trackaholics Den
Welcome Now Start your Engine

Mazda RX7 AbFlug Forza 2 [Released]

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mazda RX7 AbFlug Forza 2 [Released]

Post  KssMotor on Wed 14 Jan - 7:16

@Everfresh Cranberry wrote:Hey guys,
Deauville and I updated the AbFlug RX-7.

--------------------
Download:
--------------------
Mediafire
Thank you for the update   thanks
avatar
KssMotor
Track Day lover
Track Day lover

Posts : 1595
Join date : 2012-10-28

http://trackaholics.nstars.org/f57-kssmotor-skin-zone

Back to top Go down

Re: Mazda RX7 AbFlug Forza 2 [Released]

Post  lauter on Wed 14 Jan - 18:27

@am12 wrote:Barbie's garage... yes, yes

... and a garage of barbies ... lol!

avatar
lauter
BMW Driver

Posts : 5835
Join date : 2012-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Mazda RX7 AbFlug Forza 2 [Released]

Post  am12 on Wed 14 Jan - 19:15

Wow, amazing !!!
avatar
am12
Mad Rabbit
Mad Rabbit

Posts : 3076
Join date : 2012-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Mazda RX7 AbFlug Forza 2 [Released]

Post  GeeDee on Wed 14 Jan - 20:32

@lauter wrote:
@am12 wrote:Barbie's garage... yes, yes

... and a garage of barbies ... lol!

Jeeperzzzzz Andy I didn't know you were a BarbieFan!! lol!
avatar
GeeDee
Admin

Posts : 7281
Join date : 2012-08-28
Age : 68
Location : North East of England

Back to top Go down

Re: Mazda RX7 AbFlug Forza 2 [Released]

Post  Everfresh Cranberry on Wed 14 Jan - 23:11

@GeeDee wrote:
@lauter wrote:
@am12 wrote:Barbie's garage... yes, yes

... and a garage of barbies ... lol!
Jeeperzzzzz Andy I didn't know you were a BarbieFan!! lol!
Neither did I! LOL. Pink color aside, Abflug is known to be one of the tuning companies for the Mid Night Club. At least 3 of those 5 machines in the pictures above were capable of maintaining 300km/h+ highway runs.


Oh FYI. Deauville just told me I accidentally uploaded the Kit1 with the old texture still attached. Just delete the loose 95053_rx7_abfug_body1.dds file in the kit1 folder and you'll get a nicer resolution version.

_________________
(oo) sκylιnε (oo)
avatar
Everfresh Cranberry
Admin

Posts : 3485
Join date : 2012-08-29
Location : 天からでも降たるやうに桜哉

Back to top Go down

Re: Mazda RX7 AbFlug Forza 2 [Released]

Post  lauter on Thu 15 Jan - 21:41

@GeeDee wrote:Jeeperzzzzz Andy I didn't know you were a BarbieFan!! lol!

  ... 
avatar
lauter
BMW Driver

Posts : 5835
Join date : 2012-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Mazda RX7 AbFlug Forza 2 [Released]

Post  GeeDee on Thu 15 Jan - 23:20

@lauter wrote:
@GeeDee wrote:Jeeperzzzzz Andy I didn't know you were a BarbieFan!! lol!

  ... 
You may well whistle with all those Ken's in your collection!!! Third Ken from the right... I'm sure I've seen you wearing that outfit Andy!!! lol!
avatar
GeeDee
Admin

Posts : 7281
Join date : 2012-08-28
Age : 68
Location : North East of England

Back to top Go down

Re: Mazda RX7 AbFlug Forza 2 [Released]

Post  lauter on Sat 17 Jan - 0:01

@GeeDee wrote:You may well whistle with all those Ken's in your collection!!! Third Ken from the right... I'm sure I've seen you wearing that outfit Andy!!! lol!

... damn ... you got me ... clown
avatar
lauter
BMW Driver

Posts : 5835
Join date : 2012-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Mazda RX7 AbFlug Forza 2 [Released]

Post  GeeDee on Sat 17 Jan - 16:43

@lauter wrote:
@GeeDee wrote:You may well whistle with all those Ken's in your collection!!! Third Ken from the right... I'm sure I've seen you wearing that outfit Andy!!! lol!

... damn ... you got me ...  clown
And you have a FAKE TAN!!! lol!
avatar
GeeDee
Admin

Posts : 7281
Join date : 2012-08-28
Age : 68
Location : North East of England

Back to top Go down

Re: Mazda RX7 AbFlug Forza 2 [Released]

Post  lauter on Sat 17 Jan - 16:48

@GeeDee wrote:And you have a FAKE TAN!!! lol!

Shocked  ... NO ! ... it's real ...
avatar
lauter
BMW Driver

Posts : 5835
Join date : 2012-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Mazda RX7 AbFlug Forza 2 [Released]

Post  GeeDee on Sat 17 Jan - 16:56

@lauter wrote:
@GeeDee wrote:And you have a FAKE TAN!!! lol!

Shocked  ... NO ! ... it's real ...
So you are telling me you have been BARBIE-cued? scratch hmmm.... Shocked Laughing
avatar
GeeDee
Admin

Posts : 7281
Join date : 2012-08-28
Age : 68
Location : North East of England

Back to top Go down

Re: Mazda RX7 AbFlug Forza 2 [Released]

Post  lauter on Sat 17 Jan - 17:04

@GeeDee wrote:So you are telling me you have been BARBIE-cued? scratch hmmm.... Shocked Laughing
... you got me again ...
avatar
lauter
BMW Driver

Posts : 5835
Join date : 2012-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Mazda RX7 AbFlug Forza 2 [Released]

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum