Trackaholics Den
Welcome Now Start your Engine

Chevrolet Camaro SS Modified Grid Autosport [Released]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Chevrolet Camaro SS Modified Grid Autosport [Released]

Post  Tommi-TAG on Sun 25 Jan 2015 - 13:32

Thanks for my favorite car, Ron! Smile
avatar
Tommi-TAG
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 34
Join date : 2013-01-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Chevrolet Camaro SS Modified Grid Autosport [Released]

Post  m.sabino on Sun 25 Jan 2015 - 14:20

Thank you Ron.

m.sabino
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 15
Join date : 2013-06-30
Age : 43
Location : Camboriú, SC, Brazil

Back to top Go down

Re: Chevrolet Camaro SS Modified Grid Autosport [Released]

Post  nappino on Sun 25 Jan 2015 - 14:30

Cool Fantastic Ron !!!
avatar
nappino
Mechanic
Mechanic

Posts : 275
Join date : 2012-09-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Chevrolet Camaro SS Modified Grid Autosport [Released]

Post  mischadorp on Sun 25 Jan 2015 - 15:45

Thanks alot!

mischadorp
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 10
Join date : 2012-09-20
Age : 41

Back to top Go down

Re: Chevrolet Camaro SS Modified Grid Autosport [Released]

Post  Andrahr on Sun 25 Jan 2015 - 15:58

Thanks, very nice car.

Andrahr
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 45
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 39
Location : Halle (Saale); Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Chevrolet Camaro SS Modified Grid Autosport [Released]

Post  Micrabianca on Sun 25 Jan 2015 - 17:01

Great car!!

Micrabianca
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 3
Join date : 2013-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Chevrolet Camaro SS Modified Grid Autosport [Released]

Post  deauville on Sun 25 Jan 2015 - 18:56

Cooool looking car....like all Camaro's Cool



thanks   Ron !
avatar
deauville
The car chief
The car chief

Posts : 879
Join date : 2014-01-17
Age : 51
Location : Belgium

Back to top Go down

Re: Chevrolet Camaro SS Modified Grid Autosport [Released]

Post  Davy512 on Sun 25 Jan 2015 - 19:00

Thanks. Very nice car.

Davy512
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 8
Join date : 2014-06-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Chevrolet Camaro SS Modified Grid Autosport [Released]

Post  MichaelMLK on Sun 25 Jan 2015 - 19:06

Thank you very much, ron  thanks

MichaelMLK
Mechanic
Mechanic

Posts : 166
Join date : 2012-09-15
Age : 50
Location : Germany

http://www.junior-mikey.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Chevrolet Camaro SS Modified Grid Autosport [Released]

Post  the_racer007 on Sun 25 Jan 2015 - 19:19

Thank You!
avatar
the_racer007
The driver
The driver

Posts : 616
Join date : 2013-08-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Chevrolet Camaro SS Modified Grid Autosport [Released]

Post  Franken12 on Mon 26 Jan 2015 - 15:56

Thanks a lot for the Chevy,
avatar
Franken12
Truck Driver
Truck Driver

Posts : 56
Join date : 2012-09-19

Back to top Go down

Another great work. Thank you very much.

Post  Staszek Wojtek on Mon 26 Jan 2015 - 21:34

Ron123 wrote:

Mod  by Ron123
 skins from Grid games
It will appear in you Modified Class


not to be hosted anywhere else unless permission from Trackaholic admin

Staszek Wojtek
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 2
Join date : 2012-10-24
Age : 58
Location : Poznań

Back to top Go down

Re: Chevrolet Camaro SS Modified Grid Autosport [Released]

Post  lauter on Mon 26 Jan 2015 - 21:48

... wink
avatar
lauter
BMW Driver

Posts : 5911
Join date : 2012-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Chevrolet Camaro SS Modified Grid Autosport [Released]

Post  GeeDee on Mon 26 Jan 2015 - 22:54

lauter wrote: ... wink
AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! 
avatar
GeeDee
Admin

Posts : 7494
Join date : 2012-08-28
Age : 68
Location : North East of England

Back to top Go down

Re: Chevrolet Camaro SS Modified Grid Autosport [Released]

Post  RealRacingRoots on Tue 27 Jan 2015 - 4:34

Here's a quick update for the Modified Camaro, changed around some values to have it perform closer to the FIA GT4 spec Camaro, although it's probably not quite there yet. Included is a skin which uses the new .HDC files.  Just copy and paste the new files into the Camaro Modified Folder, it does not overwrite anything. Enjoy guys!

Link:mediafire.com ?6et8yy66ixlb96w
avatar
RealRacingRoots
Truck Driver
Truck Driver

Posts : 117
Join date : 2014-02-10
Age : 23
Location : Canuckistan

Back to top Go down

Re: Chevrolet Camaro SS Modified Grid Autosport [Released]

Post  Everfresh Cranberry on Tue 27 Jan 2015 - 6:17

RealRacingRoots wrote:Here's a quick update for the Modified Camaro, changed around some values to have it perform closer to the FIA GT4 spec Camaro, although it's probably not quite there yet. Included is a skin which uses the new .HDC files.  Just copy and paste the new files into the Camaro Modified Folder, it does not overwrite anything. Enjoy guys!

Link:mediafire.com ?6et8yy66ixlb96w

Thanks TripleR thumbup

_________________
(oo sκylιnε oo)
avatar
Everfresh Cranberry
Admin

Posts : 3579
Join date : 2012-08-29
Location : 天からでも降たるやうに桜哉

Back to top Go down

Re: Chevrolet Camaro SS Modified Grid Autosport [Released]

Post  vonHai on Tue 27 Jan 2015 - 10:49

Thanks
avatar
vonHai
Mechanic
Mechanic

Posts : 189
Join date : 2012-09-30
Location : Switzerland

Back to top Go down

Re: Chevrolet Camaro SS Modified Grid Autosport [Released]

Post  GeeDee on Tue 27 Jan 2015 - 10:52

Everfresh Cranberry wrote:
RealRacingRoots wrote:Here's a quick update for the Modified Camaro, changed around some values to have it perform closer to the FIA GT4 spec Camaro, although it's probably not quite there yet. Included is a skin which uses the new .HDC files.  Just copy and paste the new files into the Camaro Modified Folder, it does not overwrite anything. Enjoy guys!

Link:mediafire.com ?6et8yy66ixlb96w

Thanks TripleR thumbup
Double that TripleR thumbup thumbup
avatar
GeeDee
Admin

Posts : 7494
Join date : 2012-08-28
Age : 68
Location : North East of England

Back to top Go down

Re: Chevrolet Camaro SS Modified Grid Autosport [Released]

Post  Silentgun on Tue 27 Jan 2015 - 16:55

Very good job...
avatar
Silentgun
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 30
Join date : 2012-09-04
Age : 52
Location : Prag, Czech republic

Back to top Go down

Re: Chevrolet Camaro SS Modified Grid Autosport [Released]

Post  bigbad on Tue 27 Jan 2015 - 19:16

Thanks. Looks great!

bigbad
Mechanic
Mechanic

Posts : 171
Join date : 2012-09-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Chevrolet Camaro SS Modified Grid Autosport [Released]

Post  lauter on Tue 27 Jan 2015 - 20:02

GeeDee wrote:
Everfresh Cranberry wrote:
RealRacingRoots wrote:Here's a quick update for the Modified Camaro, changed around some values to have it perform closer to the FIA GT4 spec Camaro, although it's probably not quite there yet. Included is a skin which uses the new .HDC files.  Just copy and paste the new files into the Camaro Modified Folder, it does not overwrite anything. Enjoy guys!

Link:mediafire.com ?6et8yy66ixlb96w

Thanks TripleR thumbup
Double that TripleR thumbup thumbup
Triple that TripleR thumbup thumbup thumbup
avatar
lauter
BMW Driver

Posts : 5911
Join date : 2012-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Chevrolet Camaro SS Modified Grid Autosport [Released]

Post  GeeDee on Tue 27 Jan 2015 - 23:02

I found that the clutch slips in this car and it doesn't just affect acceleration but deceleration too.

Put the red lines below into your HDC file for the car and feel the difference:-

[DRIVELINE]
DriftDiffSpool=1
AdjustableFinalGearsMinimumLevel=1
AdjustableGearsMinimumLevel=3
AdjustableGearsRange=2
AdjustableGearsFinalRange=4
ClutchEngageRate=0.8 
        
ClutchInertia=0.0148
ClutchTorque=1400.0

ClutchWear=0.0
ClutchFriction=20.0
BaulkTorque=1250.0


thumbup 

.
avatar
GeeDee
Admin

Posts : 7494
Join date : 2012-08-28
Age : 68
Location : North East of England

Back to top Go down

Re: Chevrolet Camaro SS Modified Grid Autosport [Released]

Post  lauter on Wed 28 Jan 2015 - 19:36

good post  ... thanks GD ... handshake
avatar
lauter
BMW Driver

Posts : 5911
Join date : 2012-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Chevrolet Camaro SS Modified Grid Autosport [Released]

Post  KssMotor on Wed 28 Jan 2015 - 20:21

Thank you!  thanks
avatar
KssMotor
Track Day lover
Track Day lover

Posts : 1609
Join date : 2012-10-28

http://trackaholics.nstars.org/f57-kssmotor-skin-zone

Back to top Go down

Re: Chevrolet Camaro SS Modified Grid Autosport [Released]

Post  irjky on Sun 23 Aug 2015 - 20:44

Thanks, Ron
avatar
irjky
Tire specialist
Tire specialist

Posts : 529
Join date : 2012-09-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Chevrolet Camaro SS Modified Grid Autosport [Released]

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum