Trackaholics Den
Welcome Now Start your Engine

Nissan Silvia & 240SX (S14 Zenki) v1.01 by Cappachihngo

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Nissan Silvia & 240SX (S14 Zenki) v1.01 by Cappachihngo

Post  Everfresh Cranberry on Mon 30 Nov - 7:33

@babis_xo/ or anyone else: Did I include the folder "USDM Factory Colors" on my upload? If not then a bad mistake on my part as you are all missing the factory painted Nissan 240SXs (9 cars in total). I totally deserve a good slapping if that's the case. fight Someone confirm and I'll upload if necessary. 




I've put the download link offline for the meantime and added a new link for just the USDM factory color cars. Once I get confirmation I'll re-enable the link or upload a new file with all the USDM cars included.


 

@patlabor2: Seems like you have the right password in there. I tried the password again and confirm that I didn't make a typing mistake. Not sure why its not extracting properly for you as no one else has the same issue. Have you tried re-downloading the file maybe it didn't download properly? The file should be 191mbs in size.

@ebra72: None really, I don't have a JGTC like body kit in there or a widebody. Plus the 1998 is a kouki model where as mine is only the zenki. I do have a similar looking INGs front bumper and you can always add the widefenders to the car and make your own. But that requires a bit more advance level of modding as the widefenders are a Tenshi Performance exclusive part. You can always repaint the Volk TE37s but I don't have a template.

@streetracer72: Did I near JGTC skins? Yes please! I was going to make a Xanavi/Motul Pitworks livery similar so the R34s but decided I'll go Itasha instead. lol!

_________________
(oo) sκylιnε (oo)
avatar
Everfresh Cranberry
Admin

Posts : 3488
Join date : 2012-08-29
Location : 天からでも降たるやうに桜哉

Back to top Go down

Re: Nissan Silvia & 240SX (S14 Zenki) v1.01 by Cappachihngo

Post  Ron123 on Mon 30 Nov - 8:47

Well done and thanks for sharing mate highfive
avatar
Ron123
Admin

Posts : 2570
Join date : 2012-08-27

http://trackaholics.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Nissan Silvia & 240SX (S14 Zenki) v1.01 by Cappachihngo

Post  KssMotor on Mon 30 Nov - 14:43

@Everfresh Cranberry wrote:Did I include the folder "USDM Factory Colors" on my upload?lol!
No you didn't! lol!

These are the folders included in the "Nissan Silvia & 240SX (S14) Teams" folder:

☺ JDM Factory Colors
☺ KssMotor Racing
☺ Speedhunters
☺ Tenshi Performance
avatar
KssMotor
Track Day lover
Track Day lover

Posts : 1595
Join date : 2012-10-28

http://trackaholics.nstars.org/f57-kssmotor-skin-zone

Back to top Go down

Re: Nissan Silvia & 240SX (S14 Zenki) v1.01 by Cappachihngo

Post  babis_xo on Mon 30 Nov - 15:19

@Everfresh Cranberry wrote:@babis_xo/ or anyone else: Did I include the folder "USDM Factory Colors" on my upload? If not then a bad mistake on my part as you are all missing the factory painted Nissan 240SXs (9 cars in total). I totally deserve a good slapping if that's the case. fight Someone confirm and I'll upload if necessary. 


I've put the download link offline for the meantime and added a new link for just the USDM factory color cars. Once I get confirmation I'll re-enable the link or upload a new file with all the USDM cars included.

Slapping?? lol!  No way my friend! Please accept my congratulations instead handshake and thanks  for the update link Very Happy
After I did spent some time, I can tell that that the customization possibilities are amazing also thumbup

And a question: Is it possible to enable the Rocket Bunny "Boss" variant ("R" in the 1st genstring number)? I've tried with JDM and Tenshi performance variants but nothing appears in the showroom (a missing .cas file maybe?)
It sure looks good: 
http://www.speedhunters.com/2015/07/the-boss-v2-rocket-bunny-s14/
avatar
babis_xo
Race Leader
Race Leader

Posts : 1228
Join date : 2015-02-05
Age : 49
Location : Hellas

Back to top Go down

Re: Nissan Silvia & 240SX (S14 Zenki) v1.01 by Cappachihngo

Post  Everfresh Cranberry on Mon 30 Nov - 16:50

@ babis_xo & Kssmotor: Thanks for alerting me to the missing cars. I've re-uploaded the mod. For those who who have already downloaded the mod I've uploaded the missing files in a separate file last night so you don't have to re-download everything. Please see first post. 


@ babis_xo: Good detective work! You'll have to wait a bit longer for this beast. I'm still working on it. 


_________________
(oo) sκylιnε (oo)
avatar
Everfresh Cranberry
Admin

Posts : 3488
Join date : 2012-08-29
Location : 天からでも降たるやうに桜哉

Back to top Go down

Re: Nissan Silvia & 240SX (S14 Zenki) v1.01 by Cappachihngo

Post  KssMotor on Mon 30 Nov - 17:38

@Everfresh Cranberry wrote:@ babis_xo: Good detective work! You'll have to wait a bit longer for this beast. I'm still working on it. 

Yes, you're right, he'll have to wait a bit longer !

But I'm sure I saw this photo somewhere?!  scratch  ... & I wonder where?
avatar
KssMotor
Track Day lover
Track Day lover

Posts : 1595
Join date : 2012-10-28

http://trackaholics.nstars.org/f57-kssmotor-skin-zone

Back to top Go down

Re: Nissan Silvia & 240SX (S14 Zenki) v1.01 by Cappachihngo

Post  babis_xo on Mon 30 Nov - 19:13

@KssMotor wrote:
@Everfresh Cranberry wrote:@ babis_xo: Good detective work! You'll have to wait a bit longer for this beast. I'm still working on it. 

Yes, you're right, he'll have to wait a bit longer !

But I'm sure I saw this photo somewhere?!  scratch  ... & I wonder where?

Ah, nowadays you can see these pictures everywhere, here and there ...

@ semper integram egerere quadrupedibus(*): Good news, I think I can wait...  yahoo

(*) ... Shocked
avatar
babis_xo
Race Leader
Race Leader

Posts : 1228
Join date : 2015-02-05
Age : 49
Location : Hellas

Back to top Go down

Re: Nissan Silvia & 240SX (S14 Zenki) v1.01 by Cappachihngo

Post  TomKristensenn on Tue 1 Dec - 22:36

thanks

TomKristensenn
Truck Driver
Truck Driver

Posts : 125
Join date : 2014-06-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Nissan Silvia & 240SX (S14 Zenki) v1.01 by Cappachihngo

Post  am12 on Tue 1 Dec - 22:49


Wow, I didn't know this version... Looks like a Muscle car !!!
avatar
am12
Mad Rabbit
Mad Rabbit

Posts : 3084
Join date : 2012-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Nissan Silvia & 240SX (S14 Zenki) v1.01 by Cappachihngo

Post  Street Racer 77 on Tue 1 Dec - 23:18

@am12 wrote:
Wow, I didn't know this version... Looks like a Muscle car !!!

Yes indeed! I thought the same when I saw it. It has some kind of Dodge CHallenger into it or anything similar.


Really a special Bodykit:

http://i0.wp.com/tokyotuner.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/TOKYO_TUNER_ROCKET_BUNNY_S14_NISSAN_SPEEDHUNTER_BRE.jpg
http://drifting.com/trakyoto-and-his-boss-s14-s14-rocketbunny-fdjp-theman-gimme-notbadingray/drifting
avatar
Street Racer 77
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 29
Join date : 2013-12-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Nissan Silvia & 240SX (S14 Zenki) v1.01 by Cappachihngo

Post  Everfresh Cranberry on Wed 2 Dec - 5:56

@Street Racer 77 wrote:
Yes indeed! I thought the same when I saw it. It has some kind of Dodge CHallenger into it or anything similar.


Really a special Bodykit:

http://i0.wp.com/tokyotuner.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/TOKYO_TUNER_ROCKET_BUNNY_S14_NISSAN_SPEEDHUNTER_BRE.jpg
http://drifting.com/trakyoto-and-his-boss-s14-s14-rocketbunny-fdjp-theman-gimme-notbadingray/drifting

thumbup  Tons of pics here.
http://www.speedhunters.com/2015/07/the-boss-v2-rocket-bunny-s14/

I don't think I'll be working on a widebody version of the S14 Streetracer77. I just don't have the 3d modelings skills to do a widebody.

Just a curious question, how does the car in GTR2 feel compared to the real S14?

_________________
(oo) sκylιnε (oo)
avatar
Everfresh Cranberry
Admin

Posts : 3488
Join date : 2012-08-29
Location : 天からでも降たるやうに桜哉

Back to top Go down

Re: Nissan Silvia & 240SX (S14 Zenki) v1.01 by Cappachihngo

Post  am12 on Wed 2 Dec - 7:54

I'm really impressed by the aero treatment... yes, yes

With this kit, it's a complete new car !!!
avatar
am12
Mad Rabbit
Mad Rabbit

Posts : 3084
Join date : 2012-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Nissan Silvia & 240SX (S14 Zenki) v1.01 by Cappachihngo

Post  babis_xo on Wed 2 Dec - 14:53

@Everfresh Cranberry wrote:
Just a curious question, how does the car in GTR2 feel compared to the real S14?

You mean the real... real?
avatar
babis_xo
Race Leader
Race Leader

Posts : 1228
Join date : 2015-02-05
Age : 49
Location : Hellas

Back to top Go down

Re: Nissan Silvia & 240SX (S14 Zenki) v1.01 by Cappachihngo

Post  Everfresh Cranberry on Thu 3 Dec - 0:05

@babis_xo wrote:
@Everfresh Cranberry wrote:
Just a curious question, how does the car in GTR2 feel compared to the real S14?

You mean the real... real?
Yes, real life car since Street Racer 77 mentioned he owned one.

_________________
(oo) sκylιnε (oo)
avatar
Everfresh Cranberry
Admin

Posts : 3488
Join date : 2012-08-29
Location : 天からでも降たるやうに桜哉

Back to top Go down

Re: Nissan Silvia & 240SX (S14 Zenki) v1.01 by Cappachihngo

Post  babis_xo on Thu 3 Dec - 20:31

I'm not sure about the real but I can drive this one sideways  Cool
avatar
babis_xo
Race Leader
Race Leader

Posts : 1228
Join date : 2015-02-05
Age : 49
Location : Hellas

Back to top Go down

Re: Nissan Silvia & 240SX (S14 Zenki) v1.01 by Cappachihngo

Post  Street Racer 77 on Thu 3 Dec - 22:25

Well, I have never drove my car to the limits on a curvy track. So I'm not able to tell if it feels realistic. I can only compare the acceleration and mid-speed cornering Smile So far I still haven't tried this mod as I'm not at home till tuesday. But I can't wait trying it thumbup
avatar
Street Racer 77
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 29
Join date : 2013-12-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Nissan Silvia & 240SX (S14 Zenki) v1.01 by Cappachihngo

Post  patlabor2 on Fri 4 Dec - 14:06

Hello friends. I'm still trying... But nothing.
When i can unzip I inform.
avatar
patlabor2
Engine specialist
Engine specialist

Posts : 417
Join date : 2014-03-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Nissan Silvia & 240SX (S14 Zenki) v1.01 by Cappachihngo

Post  KssMotor on Fri 4 Dec - 14:25

@patlabor2 wrote:Hello friends. I'm still trying... But nothing.
When i can unzip I inform.
If you're getting CRC error message then it means that the zip wasn't downloaded properly. & the solution would be to re-download the file again.
Personally, I downloaded the first file & it worked for me.
Now in the first post there are two big files: if you failed to open the first one then try with the second.
One more thing, if you're downloading directly with the browser (Firefox/Chrome/IE/Opera/Safari.. etc) then try using a Download Accelerator such as FlashGet or similar.


avatar
KssMotor
Track Day lover
Track Day lover

Posts : 1595
Join date : 2012-10-28

http://trackaholics.nstars.org/f57-kssmotor-skin-zone

Back to top Go down

Re: Nissan Silvia & 240SX (S14 Zenki) v1.01 by Cappachihngo

Post  patlabor2 on Fri 4 Dec - 15:35

I download whit Chrome, Firefox, Jdownloader and MiPony. The error says: Method of extraction unknown.
I used password is "ForTrackaholicsOnly"

used Winzip, Winrar and 7Zip.

The file (Updated for USDM Factory Colors) It works without any problem
avatar
patlabor2
Engine specialist
Engine specialist

Posts : 417
Join date : 2014-03-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Nissan Silvia & 240SX (S14 Zenki) v1.01 by Cappachihngo

Post  Vanaja on Fri 4 Dec - 16:23

Thank you thumbup
avatar
Vanaja
Track Day lover
Track Day lover

Posts : 1644
Join date : 2012-08-28
Age : 43
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: Nissan Silvia & 240SX (S14 Zenki) v1.01 by Cappachihngo

Post  KssMotor on Fri 4 Dec - 19:34

@patlabor2 wrote:I download whit Chrome, Firefox, Jdownloader and MiPony. The error says: Method of extraction unknown.
I used password is "ForTrackaholicsOnly"

used Winzip, Winrar and 7Zip.

The file (Updated for USDM Factory Colors) It works without any problem
Well, I'm downloading it with FlashGet v1.73 & extracting with 7Zip v9.20 (all old versions but still working).
The error message you're getting is not related to the password.
(I tried to use a different password just to test & the message I got is "Wrong Password" & not "Method of extraction unknown").

If you can, try downloading the file from a different computer.
But Before that, there could be an error because of the file's name. So rename the zip file to less than 7 characters & try extracting again.

If this doesn't work then the reason could be related to Winzip/7Zip software.
The solution could be by re-downloading the latest version of 7zip (that's the solution I found on Google).
http://www.7-zip.org/download.html
avatar
KssMotor
Track Day lover
Track Day lover

Posts : 1595
Join date : 2012-10-28

http://trackaholics.nstars.org/f57-kssmotor-skin-zone

Back to top Go down

Re: Nissan Silvia & 240SX (S14 Zenki) v1.01 by Cappachihngo

Post  am12 on Fri 4 Dec - 21:05

Very strange : downloaded again with Firefox and it works like a charm !!!
avatar
am12
Mad Rabbit
Mad Rabbit

Posts : 3084
Join date : 2012-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Nissan Silvia & 240SX (S14 Zenki) v1.01 by Cappachihngo

Post  Everfresh Cranberry on Sat 5 Dec - 3:38

I also retried the download at work and everything worked for me. I'm sure you're inputting the password correctly but I don't think the file itself has been properly downloaded as kssmotor said.

The USDM teams folder is a small file so less risk of something "going wrong" during the download process.

_________________
(oo) sκylιnε (oo)
avatar
Everfresh Cranberry
Admin

Posts : 3488
Join date : 2012-08-29
Location : 天からでも降たるやうに桜哉

Back to top Go down

Re: Nissan Silvia & 240SX (S14 Zenki) v1.01 by Cappachihngo

Post  GeeDee on Sat 5 Dec - 11:46

@Everfresh Cranberry wrote:I also retried the download at work and everything worked for me. I'm sure you're inputting the password correctly but I don't think the file itself has been properly downloaded as kssmotor said.

The USDM teams folder is a small file so less risk of something "going wrong" during the download process.
I agree NeverFlash Dooberries, as I didn't have any problems at all downloading or opening either. thumbup yes, yes
avatar
GeeDee
Admin

Posts : 7308
Join date : 2012-08-28
Age : 68
Location : North East of England

Back to top Go down

Re: Nissan Silvia & 240SX (S14 Zenki) v1.01 by Cappachihngo

Post  DimiD on Mon 14 Dec - 12:55

Somehow I missed that... scratch scratch 
Thanks a lot, Chi handshake . Great work thumbup

_________________
avatar
DimiD
Admin

Posts : 612
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 36
Location : Belarus

Back to top Go down

Re: Nissan Silvia & 240SX (S14 Zenki) v1.01 by Cappachihngo

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum