Trackaholics Den
Welcome Now Start your Engine

Nissan Silvia & 240SX (S14 Zenki) Rocket Bunny 'Boss' add-on v1.0 by Cappachihngo

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nissan Silvia & 240SX (S14 Zenki) Rocket Bunny 'Boss' add-on v1.0 by Cappachihngo

Post  Everfresh Cranberry on Sat 19 Dec - 4:32

What happens if you stick rockets to a bunny?

I think this? lol!

Happy holidays guys,
Everfresh Cranberry

IMPORTANT:
This mod is NOT to be hosted, distributed or used in its entirety or parts thereof in any shape or form outside of Trackaholics.
Failure to comply with the above statement will result in immediate removal of all my work from Trackaholics and Mediafire.

================================================================================
================================================================================

Ken Miura, the mastermind behind TRA-Kyoto needs no instructions and Dino Carbonare at Speedhunters did an amazing write up about this
unusual bodykit for the Silvia so I won't waste my time writing anymore:
http://www.speedhunters.com/2015/07/the-boss-v2-rocket-bunny-s14/

Note: This bodykit REQUIRES the original Nissan Silvia & 240SX (S14 Zenki) v1.0 by Cappachihngo mod released exclusively for Trackaholics Den.
Paint template is already included in the original template released with the Silvia/240SX.

Official Webpage:
www.tra-kyoto.com

Youtube videos:
https://youtu.be/UPqq-o1Ft-8

Enjoy!
Cappachihngo (aka: efcb/EverFresh Cranberry).

--------------------
Change log:
--------------------

Version 1.0
1. Created new chassis based off Forza 4 models.
2. Converted Rocket Bunny Boss kit from S-Tuner.net (Parts mapped by KssMotor).
3. Created cas and HDC files.
4. Mapped new headlights.

--------------------
Installation
--------------------

1. Extract to  ...\GTR2\Gamedata
2. Run GTR2 & Enjoy Smile

--------------------
Team:
--------------------
1: Cappachihngo: project lead.
2: KssMotor: mapping of various parts and testing.
3: GeeDee: testing.

--------------------
Additional credits:
--------------------
1: elMariachi90: SR20DET sounds.
2. Ron123: physics files.
3. S-Tuner.net: various optional parts.
4. Simbin.

--------------------
Disclaimer:
--------------------

DO NOT modify this mod without permission
This mod in its entirety or parts thereof is NOT to be converted to any other game without the expressed permission from me.
This mod is ONLY available to be hosted on Trackaholics or unless permission granted from me.
I accept no responsibilities for losses or damage resulting from the use of any version of my files.
This mod is to be distributed free for non-commercial purposes.

--------------------
Screenshots:
--------------------

--------------------
Download:
--------------------

Mediafire

Password for zip file: ForTrackaholicsOnly (Case sensitive, did you read the important message above?)

Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Nissan Silvia & 240SX (S14 Zenki) Rocket Bunny 'Boss' add-on v1.0 by Cappachihngo

Post  pit959 on Sat 19 Dec - 8:10

Thank you
pit959
Track Day lover
Track Day lover

Back to top Go down

Re: Nissan Silvia & 240SX (S14 Zenki) Rocket Bunny 'Boss' add-on v1.0 by Cappachihngo

Post  deauville on Sat 19 Dec - 8:21

Wow...another great X-Mas present...cool looking car Cool

thanks  Cappa and Happy holidays to you too !

!! What happens if you stick rockets to a bunny?.........I think there's nothing left to eat ! lol!
deauville
The car chief
The car chief

Back to top Go down

Post  am12 on Sat 19 Dec - 8:22

That's the one I expected !!!

Thank you very much, EC... yes, yes
am12
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Back to top Go down

Post  lauter on Sat 19 Dec - 14:00

Cappachihngo ...
lauter
BMW Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  babis_xo on Sat 19 Dec - 16:22

babis_xo
Race Leader
Race Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanaja on Sat 19 Dec - 17:46

thanks
Vanaja
Tarmac Sniffer
Tarmac Sniffer

Back to top Go down

Post  DimiD on Sat 19 Dec - 20:47

Thanks a lot ! handshake thumbup

Back to top Go down

Post  GeeDee on Sat 19 Dec - 20:56

@deauville wrote:Wow...another great X-Mas present...cool looking car Cool

thanks  Cappa and Happy holidays to you too !

!! What happens if you stick rockets to a bunny?.........I think there's nothing left to eat ! lol!
You will get a bunny that is out of warrenty!! wink
GeeDee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  racerm on Tue 22 Dec - 0:00

Can you tell me or anyone else if they have this problem. I unzipped everything (using the password) fine but when I look at the files there is no writing in the car, tech, gdb or any of it. it is like it is wiped clean. I can't make any entries into them. can anyone tell me something.
racerm
Mechanic
Mechanic

Back to top Go down

Post  the_racer007 on Tue 22 Dec - 2:13

thank you
the_racer007
The driver
The driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Everfresh Cranberry on Tue 22 Dec - 8:19

@racerm wrote:Can you tell me or anyone else if they have this problem. I unzipped everything (using the password) fine but when I look at the files there is no writing in the car, tech, gdb or any of it. it is like it is wiped clean. I can't make any entries into them. can anyone tell me something.

I just re-downloaded the file and it works for me. scratch

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  am12 on Tue 22 Dec - 8:30

@racerm wrote:Can you tell me or anyone else if they have this problem. I unzipped everything (using the password) fine but when I look at the files there is no writing in the car, tech, gdb or any of it. it is like it is wiped clean. I can't make any entries into them. can anyone tell me something.

Lennie, are you talking about files from first post DL ? coz there is no gdb on this one and all other files work properly.

Don't forget you also need the original mod... wink
am12
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Back to top Go down

Post  racerm on Tue 22 Dec - 23:30

Thanks for responding. I am talking about all the files. the original mod files and the addon files. Even when I open them seperately all of the text files are blank. like they are encrypted or something. I have downloaded them several times with two different browsers. I have not had this problem before.
racerm
Mechanic
Mechanic

Back to top Go down

Post  GeeDee on Wed 23 Dec - 17:03

@racerm wrote:Thanks for responding. I am talking about all the files. the original mod files and the addon files. Even when I open them seperately all of the text files are blank. like they are encrypted or something. I have downloaded them several times with two different browsers. I have not had this problem before.
Hi Lennie m8, did you download this first as mentioned in the first post? "Note: This bodykit REQUIRES the original Nissan Silvia & 240SX (S14 Zenki) v1.0 by Cappachihngo mod released exclusively for Trackaholics Den."
http://trackaholics.nstars.org/t2656-nissan-silvia-240sx-s14-zenki-v1-0-by-cappachihngo

I haven't had any problem at all with it, but without the other mod it won't make sense.  thumbup

Just add this new download to the Nissan Silvia & 240SX (S14 Zenki) v1.0 by Cappachihngo mod and allow to overwrite. yes, yes

PS. I forgot to thank you BatteredBanjo for the mod... an excellent drive both forwards and sidewards!!! highfive yahoo thanks thumbup
GeeDee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  racerm on Wed 23 Dec - 17:13

Yes. I downloaded the mod first and then opened it. when I did it also has blank text. :Agression:
racerm
Mechanic
Mechanic

Back to top Go down

Post  GeeDee on Wed 23 Dec - 17:20

That's a bummer Lennie m8 but you do seem to be the only one having this problem. You did put the password in correctly for both mods? scratch

Other than that It's down to you and your PC I would say. Have you recently installed Windows 10? The reason I ask is that when I have put files into a folder they don't always show like they should. You have to go out of the folder and go back in again before you can see them. Has only started to happen to me since there last update. hmmm....
GeeDee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  racerm on Wed 23 Dec - 17:27

OK...on a hunch I changed the ext of the file from zip to rar and ti worked perfectly now I have the files. thank you all for your help.
racerm
Mechanic
Mechanic

Back to top Go down

Post  GeeDee on Wed 23 Dec - 17:33

Great stuff Lennie... a happy ending is always good!!! thumbup
GeeDee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Everfresh Cranberry on Thu 24 Dec - 0:22

@racerm wrote:OK...on a hunch I changed the ext of the file from zip to rar and ti worked perfectly now I have the files. thank you all for your help.
Interesting that it worked when you changed the extension to rar. scratch Glad you were able to get the files  thumbup

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Darko Plavi on Thu 24 Dec - 6:10

Thanks EFCB for the great looking car  thumbup
Darko Plavi
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post  Darko Plavi on Fri 25 Dec - 15:55

When I took the car for a ride I've noticed that body disappears when looking from some distance so I've checked the cas file and this line should be causing it:
<MAX>   MeshFile=NIS_SilviaKs_94_BODY_<1>.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowReceiver=True LODIn=(0.0) LODOut=(60.00)
Should the lodout number be 60? I've changed it to 700 as it stands for other car parts.
Darko Plavi
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post  Everfresh Cranberry on Mon 28 Dec - 1:24

@Darko Plavi wrote:When I took the car for a ride I've noticed that body disappears when looking from some distance so I've checked the cas file and this line should be causing it:
<MAX>   MeshFile=NIS_SilviaKs_94_BODY_<1>.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False ShadowReceiver=True LODIn=(0.0) LODOut=(60.00)
Should the lodout number be 60? I've changed it to 700 as it stands for other car parts.

Thanks for the heads up Darko.

I've fixed all the cas files. Download it here: (Link here, See bottom of post for version 1.01)

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Darko Plavi on Mon 28 Dec - 7:50

thumbup thumbup thumbup thumbup
Darko Plavi
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum