Trackaholics Den
Welcome Now Start your Engine

Aston Martin DBR9 Grid [Released]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aston Martin DBR9 Grid [Released]

Post  Ron123 on Mon May 02, 2016 12:20 pm


Mod by Ron123




not to be hosted anywhere else unless permission from Trackaholic admin
avatar
Ron123
Admin

Posts : 2585
Join date : 2012-08-27

http://trackaholics.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Martin DBR9 Grid [Released]

Post  El Chueco on Mon May 02, 2016 12:50 pm

Thanks a lot for yet another mod. I've been here such a short time and you are clearly a man possessed! thanks
avatar
El Chueco
Truck Driver
Truck Driver

Posts : 77
Join date : 2016-02-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Martin DBR9 Grid [Released]

Post  GeeDee on Mon May 02, 2016 1:57 pm

Cheers Ron mate... can never have to many AM's!!! thanks thumbup oh yeah! handshake highfive yes, yes clown 

@ El Chueco.

Yes Ron is possessed, he was taken by the top brass of the BMW car company when he was only 3 and injected with motor oil mixed with tyre compound, a BMW car logo, crushed and blended chassis, bodywork and some PC parts and then given the freedom to set the mod world alight with BMW cars... fortunately he mixed with Skid Lid Sid Stalker and some other modders and he found he could also do other cars to... clown

Gee Rolling Eyes

_________________
I wish I were a glow worm,
A glow worm's never glum,
'cause how can you be grumpy,
when the sun shines out your bum!!
avatar
GeeDee
Admin

Posts : 7489
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 68
Location : North East of England

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Martin DBR9 Grid [Released]

Post  saxony21 on Mon May 02, 2016 1:58 pm

Very nice Aston Martin. Looks really great. Thanks a lot Ron!  thanks handshake yahoo cheers
avatar
saxony21
Race Leader
Race Leader

Posts : 1263
Join date : 2012-10-27
Age : 50
Location : Germany - not far from wonderful Dresden

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Martin DBR9 Grid [Released]

Post  Brix on Mon May 02, 2016 3:02 pm

Thank you. yahoo
avatar
Brix
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 30
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 61
Location : Brno, Czech Republic

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Martin DBR9 Grid [Released]

Post  wiegs9 on Mon May 02, 2016 3:50 pm

Thanks!

wiegs9
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 37
Join date : 2015-10-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Martin DBR9 Grid [Released]

Post  ArQz on Mon May 02, 2016 4:17 pm

Thanks  Very Happy

ArQz
Truck Driver
Truck Driver

Posts : 52
Join date : 2013-04-05

Back to top Go down

Thanks!

Post  vatersbester on Mon May 02, 2016 5:01 pm

thanks RON for another great car highfive
avatar
vatersbester
The car chief
The car chief

Posts : 745
Join date : 2014-01-10
Age : 48
Location : Germany - Radevormwald - near Wuppertal

http://www.jetta-page.de

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Martin DBR9 Grid [Released]

Post  srcarvalho on Mon May 02, 2016 6:04 pm

cheers yahoo handshake highfive :twisted:I Love the Astons especially the DBR9!!!!
avatar
srcarvalho
The car chief
The car chief

Posts : 848
Join date : 2012-09-05
Age : 50
Location : Brazil

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Martin DBR9 Grid [Released]

Post  The Hamster on Mon May 02, 2016 6:08 pm

It looks great yahoo  Thank you very much!

The Hamster
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 27
Join date : 2016-02-25
Location : In my Wheel :)

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Martin DBR9 Grid [Released]

Post  pit959 on Mon May 02, 2016 7:07 pm

Thank you
avatar
pit959
Track Day lover
Track Day lover

Posts : 1405
Join date : 2012-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Martin DBR9 Grid [Released]

Post  NEXUS66 on Mon May 02, 2016 7:08 pm

Superb Aston. Thanks again for your work.
avatar
NEXUS66
Mechanic
Mechanic

Posts : 180
Join date : 2012-08-31
Age : 41
Location : Le Mans

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Martin DBR9 Grid [Released]

Post  alain62 on Mon May 02, 2016 7:22 pm

Great car ! thanks cheers
avatar
alain62
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 37
Join date : 2012-09-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Martin DBR9 Grid [Released]

Post  babis_xo on Mon May 02, 2016 7:31 pm

GeeDee wrote:Cheers Ron mate... can never have to many AM's!!! thanks thumbup oh yeah! handshake highfive yes, yes clown 

@ El Chueco.

Yes Ron is possessed, he was taken by the top brass of the BMW car company when he was only 3 and injected with motor oil mixed with tyre compound, a BMW car logo, crushed and blended chassis, bodywork and some PC parts and then given the freedom to set the mod world alight with BMW cars... fortunately he mixed with Skid Lid Sid Stalker and some other modders and he found he could also do other cars to... clown

Gee Rolling Eyes

C'mon Gee, don't misguide the people... Your secret identities are not anymore secret. Truth has exposed:

Spoiler:


Last edited by babis_xo on Tue May 03, 2016 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fix link)
avatar
babis_xo
Race Leader
Race Leader

Posts : 1253
Join date : 2015-02-05
Age : 49
Location : Hellas

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Martin DBR9 Grid [Released]

Post  MichaelMLK on Mon May 02, 2016 8:16 pm

Thank you very much, Ron  thumbup

MichaelMLK
Mechanic
Mechanic

Posts : 165
Join date : 2012-09-16
Age : 50
Location : Germany

http://www.junior-mikey.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Martin DBR9 Grid [Released]

Post  lfm58 on Mon May 02, 2016 8:32 pm

Thanks

lfm58
Engineer
Engineer

Posts : 335
Join date : 2012-09-18
Age : 58
Location : Italy - close to Monza circuit

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Martin DBR9 Grid [Released]

Post  Vanaja on Mon May 02, 2016 9:33 pm

thanks Ron  thumbup
avatar
Vanaja
Track Day lover
Track Day lover

Posts : 1692
Join date : 2012-08-28
Age : 43
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Martin DBR9 Grid [Released]

Post  lauter on Mon May 02, 2016 10:45 pm

thanks  Ron ...  handshake
avatar
lauter
BMW Driver

Posts : 5909
Join date : 2012-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Martin DBR9 Grid [Released]

Post  the_racer007 on Mon May 02, 2016 11:23 pm

Thank you RON
avatar
the_racer007
The driver
The driver

Posts : 616
Join date : 2013-08-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Martin DBR9 Grid [Released]

Post  ney.dias on Mon May 02, 2016 11:58 pm

yahoo yahoo  How nice jewel, Ron! Thanks to bring it for us! Cheers! cheers cheers
avatar
ney.dias
Truck Driver
Truck Driver

Posts : 73
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 69
Location : Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Martin DBR9 Grid [Released]

Post  TomKristensenn on Tue May 03, 2016 12:44 am

thanks

TomKristensenn
Truck Driver
Truck Driver

Posts : 125
Join date : 2014-06-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Martin DBR9 Grid [Released]

Post  GeeDee on Tue May 03, 2016 1:12 am

babis_xo wrote:
GeeDee wrote:Cheers Ron mate... can never have to many AM's!!! thanks thumbup oh yeah! handshake highfive yes, yes clown 

@ El Chueco.

Yes Ron is possessed, he was taken by the top brass of the BMW car company when he was only 3 and injected with motor oil mixed with tyre compound, a BMW car logo, crushed and blended chassis, bodywork and some PC parts and then given the freedom to set the mod world alight with BMW cars... fortunately he mixed with Skid Lid Sid Stalker and some other modders and he found he could also do other cars to... clown

Gee Rolling Eyes

C'mon Gee, don't misguide the people... Your secret identities are not anymore secret. Truth has exposed:
[img:c5a8:
Oh dear Babis... the spoiler does not work so I cannot see what you mean my friend! scratch Shocked hmmm....

_________________
I wish I were a glow worm,
A glow worm's never glum,
'cause how can you be grumpy,
when the sun shines out your bum!!
avatar
GeeDee
Admin

Posts : 7489
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 68
Location : North East of England

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Martin DBR9 Grid [Released]

Post  babis_xo on Tue May 03, 2016 5:11 am

GeeDee wrote:...
Oh dear Babis... the spoiler does not work so I cannot see what you mean my friend! scratch Shocked hmmm....
it should work now clown
avatar
babis_xo
Race Leader
Race Leader

Posts : 1253
Join date : 2015-02-05
Age : 49
Location : Hellas

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Martin DBR9 Grid [Released]

Post  MrWonka on Tue May 03, 2016 5:26 am

Very Happy Thank you Ron!

MrWonka
Truck Driver
Truck Driver

Posts : 70
Join date : 2015-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Martin DBR9 Grid [Released]

Post  TopMarque on Tue May 03, 2016 8:02 am

Many thanks Ron.

TopMarque
Truck Driver
Truck Driver

Posts : 59
Join date : 2013-01-15
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Martin DBR9 Grid [Released]

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum