Trackaholics Den
Welcome Now Start your Engine

Ford Mustang 2010 [Released]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ford Mustang 2010 [Released]

Post  O-ZERO_Racing on Sun 7 May - 0:24

JoWe wrote:I Like these skins very much. But where can I find the Ford Mustang 2010 mod? Cause I can't find it here on Trackaholics.
Lot's of other Fords Mustang mods though. Is it perhaps under a different name than Ford Mustang 2010?

Thank you in forward.  thanks
I'm not sure where you are searching for. The? Mustang 2010 mod? I never heard of it. Are you speaking about the 2010 GT3 version of the Mustang? Or...
O-ZERO_Racing
Mechanic
Mechanic

Back to top Go down

Post  JoWe on Sun 7 May - 13:52

O-ZERO_Racing wrote:
JoWe wrote:I Like these skins very much. But where can I find the Ford Mustang 2010 mod? Cause I can't find it here on Trackaholics.
Lot's of other Fords Mustang mods though. Is it perhaps under a different name than Ford Mustang 2010?

Thank you in forward.  thanks
I'm not sure where you are searching for. The? Mustang 2010 mod? I never heard of it. Are you speaking about the 2010 GT3 version of the Mustang? Or...

Thank you for answering. I did found the mod these skins are for, just last night very late, long after my question. I found it at esport racing and the actual mod is called: Ford Mustang GT 2010 v1.1 These skins all worked in that mod.

But I just got an answer as well on a different section, that says the mod is as well here on trackaholics. So this mod is at two different sites.

But there is also a different mod  with the Ford Mustang 2010 GT3 version? Have not seen that one yet. Either not here on trackaholics, or on esport racing. But maybe, it's 
just part of a bigger GT3 mod that also contains the Ford Mustang?

Greetings, JoWe
JoWe
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post  O-ZERO_Racing on Sun 7 May - 14:36

for any gt3 car you can look for the EEC GT3 mod. At the EEC forum you'l'l find several Mustang GT3 versions.
O-ZERO_Racing
Mechanic
Mechanic

Back to top Go down

Post  JoWe on Sun 7 May - 14:46

O-ZERO_Racing wrote:for any gt3 car you can look for the EEC GT3 mod. At the EEC forum you'l'l find several Mustang GT3 versions.

Ah yes, that one. I indeed have the EEC GT3 already, thank you. I also have some other GT3 mods, like 2011 and 2012 FIA GT3.
I keep al the car fields of those different mods on a special 1000gb external hard drive and install them as I want to play that mod.

I thought you meant maybe another special Mustang GT3 mod which I never heard off yet. But the EEC GT3 is very cool with 
so many different GT3 cars. Also the Camaro for instance.

But thank you for replying.

Greetings, JoWe
JoWe
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top