Trackaholics Den
Welcome Now Start your Engine

Jaguar XJ220 [Released]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jaguar XJ220 [Released]

Post  lauter on Sun 7 Jul - 23:39

@hmmguy1 wrote:
@MichaelMLK wrote:... because my hip still hurts.
Sorry to hear your hip has not improved Junior. Take care and come back if and when you can.

I hope you're on the mend Michael ... thumbup
avatar
lauter
BMW Driver

Posts : 5729
Join date : 2012-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Jaguar XJ220 [Released]

Post  MichaelMLK on Tue 9 Jul - 17:21

Thank you very much for the whishes Very Happy

MichaelMLK
Mechanic
Mechanic

Posts : 159
Join date : 2012-09-16
Age : 49
Location : Germany

http://www.junior-mikey.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Jaguar XJ220 [Released]

Post  GeeDee on Tue 9 Jul - 23:19

@lauter wrote:
@hmmguy1 wrote:
@MichaelMLK wrote:... because my hip still hurts.
Sorry to hear your hip has not improved Junior. Take care and come back if and when you can.

I hope you're on the mend Michael ... thumbup

 I ditto Lauter's sentiments thumbup
avatar
GeeDee
Admin

Posts : 7034
Join date : 2012-08-28
Age : 68
Location : North East of England

Back to top Go down

Fanatastic Car Thanks

Post  ColdBlood on Tue 23 Jul - 9:31

sFantastic Car Thanks

ColdBlood
Truck Driver
Truck Driver

Posts : 125
Join date : 2012-09-29
Age : 50

Back to top Go down

Re: Jaguar XJ220 [Released]

Post  hestika on Tue 23 Jul - 16:47

I remember that in the manual instructs you to wash very often the car, now I understand why!







hmmm....
avatar
hestika
The crew chief
The crew chief

Posts : 1102
Join date : 2012-09-01
Age : 50
Location : Rome

Back to top Go down

Re: Jaguar XJ220 [Released]

Post  99pro on Tue 23 Jul - 19:46

Hmm a abandon jaguar in the dubai desert?...... dubai here i come to get a free jag!!

99pro
Mechanic
Mechanic

Posts : 156
Join date : 2013-03-26
Age : 17

Back to top Go down

Re: Jaguar XJ220 [Released]

Post  hestika on Tue 23 Jul - 22:00

I was thinking the same thing .. you say we make a side trip to Dubai? But you have to see if part, because I believe there is also sand in the engine and fuel tank ..



highfive 

avatar
hestika
The crew chief
The crew chief

Posts : 1102
Join date : 2012-09-01
Age : 50
Location : Rome

Back to top Go down

Re: Jaguar XJ220 [Released]

Post  99pro on Sat 3 Aug - 18:58

hmm it would be hard to get it to run instend of blowing up oh yeah!

99pro
Mechanic
Mechanic

Posts : 156
Join date : 2013-03-26
Age : 17

Back to top Go down

Re: Jaguar XJ220 [Released]

Post  slow_cheetah on Fri 28 Feb - 22:54

First of, thank you very much, Ron, for bringing us "the Jag"! I was wondering, though, did anyone else notice that it's missing its engine cover, or is it just my cat for some insane reason?
avatar
slow_cheetah
Mechanic
Mechanic

Posts : 161
Join date : 2012-11-15
Age : 30
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Jaguar XJ220 [Released]

Post  follarin63 on Thu 10 Sep - 18:13

I love so much this car. I hope to find one day the Vector M12 or Ford GT 90 to play race as i done in NFS 2 ^^

follarin63
Mechanic
Mechanic

Posts : 165
Join date : 2014-07-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Jaguar XJ220 [Released]

Post  MrWonka on Fri 11 Sep - 5:33

Nice looking 'cat there guys! Thanks!

MrWonka
Truck Driver
Truck Driver

Posts : 68
Join date : 2015-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Jaguar XJ220 [Released]

Post  fastdriver on Sun 20 Mar - 9:31

Another fine car, thx...

fastdriver
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 34
Join date : 2016-03-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Jaguar XJ220 [Released]

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum