Trackaholics Den
Welcome Now Start your Engine

Aston Amr one 2011 [Released]

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Aston Amr one 2011 [Released]

Post  momo2012 on Sun 7 Jul - 21:56

I have this little problem...




transparent...What a Face Agression
avatar
momo2012
Mechanic
Mechanic

Posts : 172
Join date : 2012-09-15
Age : 43
Location : Venezuela

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Amr one 2011 [Released]

Post  Ron123 on Sun 7 Jul - 22:13

what track is that? must be a name conflict...



warning space craft approaching....

avatar
Ron123
Admin

Posts : 2566
Join date : 2012-08-27

http://trackaholics.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Amr one 2011 [Released]

Post  lauter on Sun 7 Jul - 23:32

@momo2012 wrote:I have this little problem...

Shocked   ... forceful lightweight ... yahoo 
avatar
lauter
BMW Driver

Posts : 5835
Join date : 2012-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Amr one 2011 [Released]

Post  lauter on Sun 7 Jul - 23:34

@Ron123 wrote:warning space craft approaching....

Shocked  ... aliens onboard ? ... alien affraid
avatar
lauter
BMW Driver

Posts : 5835
Join date : 2012-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Amr one 2011 [Released]

Post  GeeDee on Sun 7 Jul - 23:45

@lauter wrote:
@Ron123 wrote:warning space craft approaching....

Shocked  ... aliens onboard ? ... alien affraid

 At least it has wheels!! yes, yes
avatar
GeeDee
Admin

Posts : 7288
Join date : 2012-08-28
Age : 68
Location : North East of England

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Amr one 2011 [Released]

Post  lauter on Mon 8 Jul - 0:07

 At least it has wheels!! yes, yes

 I can't believe that an space craft has wheels ... though scratch  ... for the Milky Way ! yahoo
avatar
lauter
BMW Driver

Posts : 5835
Join date : 2012-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Amr one 2011 [Released]

Post  So-Cal-Racing on Mon 8 Jul - 1:15

avatar
So-Cal-Racing
Engine specialist
Engine specialist

Posts : 434
Join date : 2012-09-04
Age : 55
Location : Winston Salem, North Carolina

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Amr one 2011 [Released]

Post  momo2012 on Mon 8 Jul - 1:43

Same problem in all tracks for me. scratch
avatar
momo2012
Mechanic
Mechanic

Posts : 172
Join date : 2012-09-15
Age : 43
Location : Venezuela

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Amr one 2011 [Released]

Post  hmmguy1 on Mon 8 Jul - 4:18

@lauter wrote:
@Ron123 wrote:warning space craft approaching....

Shocked  ... aliens onboard ? ... alien affraid
Uhh...NO! Rabbits! Rolling Eyes   d'uh Razz lol!

Funny regarding rabbits on spaceships...Back in the mid/late 90's I had a computer game
called "GOD" You start out with earth uninhabited...it skips the dino era in order to
work...and you have to make choices as to how to develop it. One direction will end up
with "Man" dominating the earth or you could choose "Rabbit" and it would dominate the
earth...including "Man" lol!  The last level saw the rabbits flying around in spaceships
Sh*tty game really but given this site's lapine fascination I thought I'd tell it.

What a Face


Last edited by hmmguy1 on Mon 8 Jul - 4:37; edited 1 time in total
avatar
hmmguy1
Rabbit JNR
Rabbit JNR

Posts : 2283
Join date : 2012-12-05
Age : 55
Location : Abbotsford

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Amr one 2011 [Released]

Post  Ron123 on Mon 8 Jul - 4:34

@momo2012 wrote:Same problem in all tracks for me. scratch

 try running the car on track by itself.. might have a name conflict with another car your running or a bad download
avatar
Ron123
Admin

Posts : 2566
Join date : 2012-08-27

http://trackaholics.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Amr one 2011 [Released]

Post  srcarvalho on Mon 8 Jul - 6:12

@momo2012 wrote:I have this little problem...




transparent...What a Face Agression

same problem here
avatar
srcarvalho
The car chief
The car chief

Posts : 758
Join date : 2012-09-05
Age : 49
Location : Brazil

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Amr one 2011 [Released]

Post  Timeout540 on Mon 8 Jul - 6:51

great car, thank you Ron. thumbup  Very much looking forward to that black spacecraft yahoo 
No transparency issues here, but I hope you guys can fix the problem.
avatar
Timeout540
Mechanic
Mechanic

Posts : 162
Join date : 2012-09-17
Location : Western Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Amr one 2011 [Released]

Post  pit959 on Mon 8 Jul - 7:38

Thank you Ron
avatar
pit959
Race Leader
Race Leader

Posts : 1364
Join date : 2012-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Amr one 2011 [Released]

Post  ericgtl on Mon 8 Jul - 10:45

thanks thanks Thank you Ron!!![/b]

ericgtl
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 23
Join date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

Half a car is better than none

Post  Roadster on Mon 8 Jul - 16:04

Hope the rest of it arrives soon. Very Happy 
Thanks Ron

Roadster
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 3
Join date : 2012-12-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Amr one 2011 [Released]

Post  Ron123 on Mon 8 Jul - 16:44

momo are your grfx settings in gtr2 set on max?
avatar
Ron123
Admin

Posts : 2566
Join date : 2012-08-27

http://trackaholics.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Amr one 2011 [Released]

Post  z1000a2 on Mon 8 Jul - 18:18

Thank you Ron

z1000a2
Truck Driver
Truck Driver

Posts : 125
Join date : 2012-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Amr one 2011 [Released]

Post  lauter on Mon 8 Jul - 18:51


 Back to the future IV with an Aston Amrone ... nice idea for a sequel ... yahoo
avatar
lauter
BMW Driver

Posts : 5835
Join date : 2012-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Amr one 2011 [Released]

Post  lauter on Mon 8 Jul - 18:56

@hmmguy1 wrote:Uhh...NO! Rabbits! Rolling Eyes   d'uh Razz lol!

Funny regarding rabbits on spaceships...Back in the mid/late 90's I had a computer game
called "GOD" You start out with earth uninhabited...it skips the dino era in order to
work...and you have to make choices as to how to develop it. One direction will end up
with "Man" dominating the earth or you could choose "Rabbit" and it would dominate the
earth...including "Man" lol!  The last level saw the rabbits flying around in spaceships
Sh*tty game really but given this site's lapine fascination I thought I'd tell it.

What a Face

Funny time travel ... thumbup                                                                                                                                          ... alien albino
avatar
lauter
BMW Driver

Posts : 5835
Join date : 2012-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Amr one 2011 [Released]

Post  GeeDee on Mon 8 Jul - 21:38

@lauter wrote:
@hmmguy1 wrote:Uhh...NO! Rabbits! Rolling Eyes   d'uh Razz lol!

Funny regarding rabbits on spaceships...Back in the mid/late 90's I had a computer game
called "GOD" You start out with earth uninhabited...it skips the dino era in order to
work...and you have to make choices as to how to develop it. One direction will end up
with "Man" dominating the earth or you could choose "Rabbit" and it would dominate the
earth...including "Man" lol!  The last level saw the rabbits flying around in spaceships
Sh*tty game really but given this site's lapine fascination I thought I'd tell it.

What a Face

Funny time travel ... thumbup                                                                                                                                          ... alien albino

Buck (Rabbit) Rodgers in the 25th Century perhaps? rabbit albino 
avatar
GeeDee
Admin

Posts : 7288
Join date : 2012-08-28
Age : 68
Location : North East of England

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Amr one 2011 [Released]

Post  Roadster on Mon 8 Jul - 21:39

OK so using the MAX video setting makes it visible.
What's the correct form for the texture name to add other cars?

11009_ASTONAMR_LOD0.DDS for instance does not work. Smile 

Roadster
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 3
Join date : 2012-12-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Amr one 2011 [Released]

Post  srcarvalho on Tue 9 Jul - 0:16

[r instaquote="Roadster"]OK so using the MAX video setting makes it visible.
What's the correct form for the texture name to add other cars?

11009_ASTONAMR_LOD0.DDS fonce does not work. Smile [/quote]

ok! setting in max worked here too!!!
avatar
srcarvalho
The car chief
The car chief

Posts : 758
Join date : 2012-09-05
Age : 49
Location : Brazil

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Amr one 2011 [Released]

Post  Ron123 on Tue 9 Jul - 7:23

@Roadster wrote:OK so using the MAX video setting makes it visible.
What's the correct form for the texture name to add other cars?

11009_ASTONAMR_LOD0.DDS for instance does not work. Smile 

 
11009_ASTONAMR_body1.DDS
avatar
Ron123
Admin

Posts : 2566
Join date : 2012-08-27

http://trackaholics.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Amr one 2011 [Released]

Post  fletch821 on Tue 9 Jul - 16:48

Ron, thanks so much for this. Been hoping to see this particular prototype for a long time. Cheers.

fletch821
Truck Driver
Truck Driver

Posts : 56
Join date : 2012-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Amr one 2011 [Released]

Post  srcarvalho on Thu 11 Jul - 22:36

@fletch821 wrote:Ron, thanks so much for this. Been hoping to see this particular prototype for a long time. Cheers.

u must be kidding this is 3rd version from this babe
avatar
srcarvalho
The car chief
The car chief

Posts : 758
Join date : 2012-09-05
Age : 49
Location : Brazil

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Amr one 2011 [Released]

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum